Wednesday 20 July 2011

Welcome to Lizzy B's!

Wow, I'd forgotten all about this blog!

So what's been happening in the world of Lizzy B's? Well, it's been a busy few months since the season started in earnest. March was the FACE conference (www.faceconference.co.uk) held in Cheshunt this year, and for my sins I've volunteered to be one of the organisers for the 2012 Conference along with my very good friend Kelly-Jane Erkin of KJ Entertainments (www.kjentertainments.co.uk).

Since Easter it's been really busy and I've been working for some fantastic clients (some of whom I've worked for before) - so thank you for booking me! I've also been working and networking with other painters, so if you need more than one painter for your event I can arrange that too.

Will try to update more often now I've remembered this, and if you see me out and about, come on over and say hello!

Lizzy B

No comments:

Post a Comment